This kind of thing happens~~~




Yesterday was Meg and Michelle's last day...
When we said "Goodbye," it was a very sad moment...
Tears were falling, and it was raining...
Before going to my academy, when Amie and I went to buy a cup of coffee 
suddenly my umbrella broke...
It was my first time seeing an umbrella break this way and it was hilarious...
We laughed a lot~~~
In a moment huge sadness can be transformed into huge happiness...
It had been a fun several months with Meg and Michelle,
and now more than sadness, I feel gratitude in my heart.

















So before going to my academy, I quickly went to Daiso
to buy a new umbrella.
When I walked in, the Daiso employee saw me
fumbling and failing to close my broken umbrella.
She took the broken umbrella and
dissappeared out the door... 
I had no idea where she went,
but I bought a new umbrella and walked
comfortably to my academy~~~










After a few hours, Amie sent me this picture:









"I'm guessing you stopped at Daiso for a new one?" ;)





heehee








Comments

Popular Posts